Amazon marketplace managerOur business 'Kids Ride Shotgun' is growing fast, and we need your help to get more mountain bike families onto the trails!
Based in the North Island of New Zealand, we’re a small team of mountain bike parents with a global vision – to raise the next generation of mountain bikers.
We’re looking for an Amazon marketplace specialist to run and build out our strategy with Amazon, as well as a range of other e-commerce and marketplace platforms across the globe.
Ideally you'll love all things mountain biking, have a firm understanding of amazon and shopify – as well as experience working in an omni-channel environment.
Working with our global sales lead, you'll be responsible for providing strategic direction as well as implementation across all e-commerce marketplaces.
The role will be responsible for:
- Delivering on sales targets across Amazon and other global marketplaces
- Cultivating standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, and maintenance – as well as launching new product listings.
- The overall business health of key products / listings across the various e-commerce marketplaces, considering presentation, content, SEO, maintenance and our overall brand catalogue.
- Production, management and optimisation of high-impact, ecommerce digital marketing campaigns, with a particular focus on marketplaces like Amazon.
- Communicating with internal teams to coordinate inventory, new product arrival/promotion
- Constant learning about what is changing on Amazon and other global marketplaces, and implementing those key learnings for our business
- A good understanding of conversion rate optimisation & what the levers are within Amazon and other marketplaces
- Experience managing and updating online product listings and catalogues
- Quality analytical and quantitative skills (able to make data-based decisions)
- Highly self-driven and commercially minded
- At least 5+ years of experience managing working in Amazon Seller Central
- Proven track record of growing sales and managing a $1M+ channel
- Experience integrating Amazon + other marketplaces with Shopify
- Previous experience with e-commerce marketing services such as PPC
- Experience in dealing with and identifying the best opportunities with the 450+ global marketplaces
- Comfortable in high-paced startup environment and can drive results
- What style of riding you like
- Why you think you’re the right person for the role
- Where you're based
- Your salary expectations
At this stage, we’re open to location for the right person, with full support from our team in Tauranga, New Zealand.