Our business is growing fast, and we need your help to get European MTB families onto the trails!
We’re looking for a European Market Lead to come and spearhead the growth of this region. You’ll love all things mountain biking, growing businesses and building awesome relationships with our distributors and partners. You’ve got experience in the mountain biking industry and are as excited about raising the next generation of mountain bikers as we are.
You will be responsible for developing the Kids Ride Shotgun business in the European Market. This includes building on our existing business and identifying new opportunities. To start with you will be working alone, supported by our team in New Zealand but we want you to grow the team in this part of the world as the business grows. At this stage we’re open to location within Europe for the right person. Regular travel in Europe, and occasionally to New Zealand will be required irrespective of location.
This role will ultimately be measured by growth in sales. To do this, your key focus will be to:
- Grow our brand awareness in the EU market through your existing network, select trade events, and other marketing initiatives.
- Manage the relationship with existing distributors to maximise sales through these channels.
- Identify and bring on new distributors in our key European markets.
- Manage our marketing liaisons in each of our EU countries to extend the reach of our country-specific marketing effort.
- Establish, build, manage and ultimately lead our KRS European team as the business grows.
Your skills and experience:
- A large network in the mountain biking industry across Europe.
- Sales/marketing experience and a track record of identifying and closing new opportunities and building mutually beneficial relationships with our partners.
- A track history in exceeding growth targets.
- Strong communication skills (must be English speaking, other European languages a bonus).
- An understanding of the retail market and experience in key account management in this industry.
- This is a grunty role, which requires the successful candidate to create structure around them and scale quickly.
To apply, please email email@example.com. As well as your cv we'd love to know:
- What style of riding you like
- Why you think you’re the right person for the role
- Where you're based
- Your salary expectations