Giving back to mountain bike clubs
We’re on a mission to grow the future of mountain biking from the ground up.
Through our Generation Shred initiative, we’re helping mountain bike clubs and parents share the mountain bike stoke with the next generation of riders, to foster a life-long passion for the sport we love.
We know that mountain bike clubs are at the heart of any mountain biking community, and play a vital role in bringing the next generation into the sport. Whether that's improving bike skills, first races, or just having fun and staying healthy – we want to support this breeding ground for the next generation of mountain bikers.
If you’re a registered mountain bike club looking for support with fundraising or events – learn more below.
Mountain Bike Event Spot Prizes
If you're a registered mountain bike club that's running an event, we'd love to help with spot prizes.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Tell us about your upcoming event (we'll support any mountain bike event that's run by a registered club, with 150 or more entrants)
- We'll donate Shred Til Bed book(s) for you to use as spot prizes (the more entrants, the more spot prizes we can donate)
To learn more, or tell us about your upcoming event, please contact us.
Mountain Bike Club Fundraising
We’re on a mission to raise the next generation of mountain bikers, and give back to the mountain biking community – so we’ve come up with an easy way for you to raise funds using our Shred Til Bed book.
HOW IT WORKS:
- We’ll set up a special Shred Til Bed book discount code for your members
- You share the code with your members (by email and social media)
- For every Shred Til Bed book purchased through our website using your club discount code, we’ll donate $10 to your club – simple!
To learn more, or start raising funds for your club, please contact us.